- Hunt year round
- Sunday hunting is permitted
- No lottery, drawing or license fee
- Doe hunts available
- Guide to hunter ratio: 1 to 2 or 1 to 1
- Kills are usually made from 25 to 100 yards
- Hunting is done by slow stalking, tree stand, blind& Safari Style.
- Base prices are for one day hunts.
- There is no limit to the number of animals you may harvest but you must take all you kill.
- Hunting preserve consists of hardwood, pine trees, fields, and scattered food plots.
- Continental breakfast and lunch included
- Motels and Shopping nearby
- Call to schedule your check-in time
- Any non-hunter accompanied by a paying hunter is an additional $100.00 a day unless it’s a youth hunter.
- Personal checks are accepted only for deposit.
- Gratuities can be left to discretion of hunter
- References available upon request
- Items you will need to bring: Weapon, payment, coolers, clothing, any additional items you may need.